||5.1 of 12 in 'Front Frame Assembly - Standard & Uprated'
||Martin Robey Engineering Product
Our uprated Jaguar E-Type Engine Side Frames are now available to purchase! They are built to Road/Race specification with the following features:
- Manufactured from Aircraft Quality T45 Carbon Manganese Steel. Click Here to see the Full Specification Sheet.
- Additional Gusset Bonze Welded between the folded engine mounting post. Provides additional strength to reduce deflection under harsh driving conditions.
- Additional Gusset Bronze Welded between the front suspension mounting point. The Gusset provides additional strength to reduce deflection under harsh driving conditions.
- Made to Original Jaguar Drawing Dimensions. The Engine Frames have the appearance of an Original Frame due to the concealed gussets and the material having the same external dimensions.
- Finished in a black etch primer to prevent rusting until final paint is applied. The images shown are for illustration of the material and expose the bronze welded joints.
Click Here for the for the full specification sheet in PDF format.
We recommend purchasing the Engine Side Frames with our Uprated Picture Frame Crossmember (MRE92U) for the complete Road/Race setup. We also have a further range of uprated products for Various models including the Jaguar E-Types. You can find these products under the 'Upgrades' section of the model you are finding parts for.