> Click on a thumbnail to enlarge image
Martin Robey first started manufacturing parts for Classic Saloons and E Types over thirty years ago.
• We manufacture the most comprehensive range of Body Panels, Fixtures, Chrome work, Rubber, Electrics,
• We supply the finest range of genuine Jaguar and J.D.H.T Classic Parts, (Jaguar Daimler Heritage Trust Classic Parts Service) for Engine, Brakes, Steering etc.
• We are recognised as having the finest Parts Service available with full computerised systems offering over
the counter Retail and Trade with National and International Mail Order with a Delivery Service to suit your every need.
• We are the Professional Restorers and Repairers, First Choice for Parts and Service on a World Basis.
• We manufacture complete Body Shells and Sub Assemblies for E Types ready for Paint or Painted.
• We restore any Body Shell to a world renowned quality.
• We carry out complete restorations to the very highest standard.
• We will repair your Motor Car in the event of a slight or serious accident, including insurance work.
• We can recondition your Engine and Ancillaries to Concourse Standard.
• We will repair and service your Motor Car
• We offer exchange Steering Racks, Water Pumps etc.
• We will service and Re-Charge your Air Conditioning R12 and R134A.
• We can supply and fit complete Stainless Steel Exhaust Systems (usually while you wait). Booking required.
• We offer 5 speed gearbox conversions for any e-type.
• We offer the 'Owners Privilege Card' and Parts Database which is our own computerised parts system.
We have a constant programme of introducing new parts, so many over twenty years it's not even news anymore, but not just the flavour of the month but complicated slow moving parts needed to keep the classic Jaguars on the road such as Engine Side Frames, Hood Frames, Wings, complete Doors, small Brackets and Fixtures.
The unique rnage of Martin Robey Parts for Classic Jaguars are manufactured to original specifications using the finest material within the Professional and extensively equipped manufacturing facility.
For further details on our Motor Vehicle Engineering and Body Service. See Motor Vehicle Engineering or Click Here